This article covers the types of products that Printfection can send and support through its service.
Printfection cannot send non-promotional products to end-users or customers, here's why:
- Some products have legal issues depending on their distribution rights: for instance, do we have permission to store and send the item?
- Sourcing certain products requires very particular vendors that can't match our timing and documentation requirements.
- More expensive or high-end products have legal and insurance risks when stored at our fulfillment facility.
- Certain products and product-types may have custom storage, shippring or other requirements that we can't match.
- Our system is built to support products that we can source and print. Adding in a 3rd party product may not have all the requirements or details that our system needs.
- The process for dealing with lost or returned shipments may change depending on the type of product.
For these reasons and more we can't send some products, especially non-promotional products. However, if you have a request that seems like it should be something we offer, please submit it to your account manager.