This article quickly covers how the process of Item Setup works within the Printfection platform, as well as the process of Item Research and the differences between the two.
What is Item Setup?
You choose the swag you want by browsing our online product catalog — providing a few details about the printing and artwork you want to use.
Once your request is submitted we work with you to:
- Finalize the item and printing colors
- Show you item and printing costs
- Review and place your artwork (verify brand standards and sizing guidelines)
- Provide you a high-resolution virtual sample for review
- Get your final approval before adding the item to your account
Once the above steps are taken the item will be added into your account so it can be ordered.
What is Item Research?
Item Research is for those times when you don't know exactly what item or items you want to order.
We will work with you to help narrow down the type of swag you want. Here are just a few of the things we can help with:
- Comparing multiple item types and items
- Narrow down items that are popular with a particular audience
- Provide detailed pricing and cost-benefit analysis
- Work to provide items in a target price-range
- Provide details on minimums and turn-around times
Once everything is ironed out we'll pivot your research project into the Item Setup process described above so items can be added to your account.
What makes Printfection different?
High Resolution Virtual Samples
We're happy to provide real 'in-hands' samples if needed. But, our virtual samples are of such a high-resolution that many times you may feel confident to order right away — especially if you're already familar with the product-type you're ordering.
Online Approval Process
We make sure the entire Item Setup & Research process takes place online. Giving you the flexibility to manage it all from within the browser if you choose to.
Order Items Anytime
Unlike many traditional printers that require you to order your items right away, you don't have to do that with Printfection. Instead, you can work to set up items in your account and then order them whenever you ready.
Send Us Example Items
Want us to match an item you are already using? No problem, just ship it to us and we'll match it exactly. Then we'll provide you pricing and get it added to your account for approval.