How to convert Fonts to Outlines
In order to ensure your artwork and branding guidelines are maintained in the production process, it is very important that all artwork files have all fonts converted to outlines. This ensures that all of our printing partners will be able to open and move the artwork into production with no issues or delays.
- Open the artwork file in Adobe Illustrator
- Select the text to be outlined (all fonts will need to be converted to outlines)
- Navigate to the Type Menu at the top of the screen
- Scroll down and select “Create Outlines” or hit CTRL/CMD + Shift + O
- You should now see all text with a colored outline surrounding the letters.
- Save and close the file.