It's common to want to access all of your data when it comes to order history, item usage, and campaign costs. Printfection's reporting section offers all of this information and more. Learn what each Printfection report contains below.
The most data-filled report you can run, the Orders Report contains detailed information about every order placed through Printfection. Want to see who redeemed your gifts? What the tracking numbers were? Or, how much inventory was used for any given order (and even how much that inventory cost)? Then this is your goto report!
- Customer Information: Name, email, shipping address, phone number, etc
- Campaign Information: Campaign name, type, and
- Shipping & Tracking information: Tracking number, shipping and fulfillment costs, etc
- Order & Inventory Costs: Order date, order cost, value of associated inventory, and all additional charges
Campaign Spending Report
It's easy to track the cost of your campaign with the Campaign Spending Report in Printfection. This is the perfect report to run if you need to know how much a campaign is costing on average. You can break down by inventory costs as well as shipping and fulfillment.
- Campaign Information: Campaign name, type, and ID
- Total Printing and Inventory Costs
- Additional Costs: Event packing, shipping, and fulfillment
Item Usage Report
Find out which items and sizes are the most popular. Find out the average cost you're spending per item, and how much inventory has been used and printed.
- Item Information: Item ID, name, size, and average cost
- Inventory Usage: Inventory costs, amount of inventory printed & used
Account Report (Invoice)
This is the best report to use if you need to produce an invoice from your account. It shows all transactions and the associated spending. This includes a description of each transaction and what payment method was used.
- Transaction Information: Type, reference number, description, amount, and date
- Option to Print as Invoice