When it comes to using promotional product's the worst time-suck is distribution.
From packaging items one at a time, to coordinating the arrival of goods for an event — it's a hassle. This article explains how Printfection handles fulfillment and distribution for you.
What is fulfillment?
Fulfillment describes the process involved with prepping, packaging, and shipping products. For example, a t-shirt is rolled with a few stickers on the inside, secured with a size sticker, and then packed and shipped to a customer.
What does Printfection handle?
All of it. Instead of you or your team working directly with the product and shipping, we handle it. Your products can be stored at a Printfection fulfillment center so they can be sent with ease anywhere in the world.
Let's look at an example: Event Merchandise
Say you want to have 100 t-shirts for an event, here's how it currently works with your existing vendor (not us):
- You place an order with your local printing vendor, or, through a site like CustomInk
- Your shirts are printed (takes about 1 to 3 weeks) and then shipped to your office
- You then hold onto the shirts until the event
- When the event is close you either re-ship the shirts to the destination, or take them with you manually
- You arrive at the event and hand out the shirts from the pile you received
Here's how that process works with Printfection:
- You place an order through Printfection's platform and you see the shirts show up in your online inventory
- Your shirts are printed — or, if you've done this previously — are already stocked and ready-to-go at one of our fulfillment centers
- When the event is coming up you simply submit an order to have the shirts arrive on a specific day. Also, if you want, you can use event packing and have the shirts pre-rolled and organized with size stickers
- That's it! Your shirts will arrive on-time neatly organized. And you never have to pack, carry, or ship them