The first step in getting your account up and running is setting up your first item of swag! This article will walk through choosing your items, having your artwork placed on those items, establishing pricing, and making the items available in Printfection for printing.
Using the Printfection catalog
To choose an item out of the Printfection catalog, log in choose Merchandise >> Browse Catalog.
When you locate an item that you'd like to order, click on that item and the color you'd like to print, then choose "Select this Item", which will bring you to the Item Request Form.
The Item Request Form will have you fill out:
- The name of the item
- The artwork you'd like to print on the item
- Note that the Artwork needs to be a vector file in the form of a Box or Dropbox link, or a Google file
- Location on the item where you'd like the artwork printed
- Artwork Colors
- If your branding uses specific PMS or CMYK colors, please input these here
- Placement & Size notes for your artwork
- Additional Comments
- Possible deadline
- Branding Guidlines
Once you've inputted that information, you can select "Submit Item Request". Your Merchandise Specialist will then reach out with a mockup and quote for the item that you can find under "Items In Progress" for your approval.
Feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, or contact your Customer Success Manager!