Due to COVID-19 impacts, the recent move of our fulfillment center and the low supply of workers, we are seeing fulfillment and some slight transit (aka shipping) delays.
We want to apologize for the delays and assure you we are working to get all pending orders out as quickly as we can. We also want to provide some insight as to why you are seeing some delays.
The main factors impacting our fulfillment and shipping speeds are:
- Backlog due to the move to our new Fulfillment Center
- The massive increase in shipments due to the shift in working habits and more employees working from home and events being virtual
- Availability of workforce. We have spoken with many experts and colleagues across multiple physical product verticals and the lack of being able to find workers is a widespread concern
- All carriers including USPS, UPS and FedEx continue to have slower transit times due to increased volume and lower staffing
At this time we are evaluating our orders queue and options daily but for the time being all orders placed with priority shipping methods are being treated with the highest priority.
For example NextDayAir orders, 2nd Day Air orders, and then standard Ground are processed and shipped first. Lowest cost orders which actually use both UPS and USPS are the lowest priority although we are still trying to process those as fast as we can as well.
At this time we are seeing an average shipping speed of about 20-25 business days for 'lowest-cost' orders shipped within the US and around 8-10 weeks for orders being sent internationally. These timelines include both the time required for us to fulfill the order and the shipping transit time for UPS/USPS.
To help set proper expectations, here are the shipping and fulfillment times for the other most common shipping methods customers use:
- Lowest Cost w/international tracking: 4-6 weeks
- Standard (UPS Ground): 7-9 business days
- Fastest/Guaranteed: 3-4 business days
Please know we are working overtime as much as is allowed and investing as many resources as we can in reducing the fulfillment times.
If you have further questions, please contact your CSM or firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your business and your patience!